Feature your best retailers and their selection of your products from a special, Locally-managed area of your website.
- There's nothing new about it. For years, brands have helped retailers showcase their partnership in a specially managed area of the retailer’s shop. The brand provided fixtures or marketing support in exchange for dedicated floor space. Locally's Shop-in-Shop program is quite the same, but in reverse.
- Symbiotic Relationships. Locally is bringing this concept to online shoppers with a new tool that highlights the same type of partnership and urges those shoppers to shop in a nearby shop. Locally provides this as a turnkey service to brands. We collect and provide all of the relevant information about the stores - while giving the retailers the ability to manage stuff like photos, hours, and inventory themselves. Brands only need to send us a list of who is participating.
- We manage everything. We work directly with your best clients to establish and manage their presence on your site. Locally handles inventory, logos, hours, photos, and even hands off incoming transactions in a simple format that doesn't require ecommerce (or even a website). This tool is entirely hands-off for your dev team. Once you provide the designs and map a subdomain to our servers, we will wire up the functionality so you can get back to focusing on sell-in and sell-through.
Do you have a plan for same-day delivery of your products? Is it environmentally friendly?
- Partners in the last mile. Even the biggest brands are struggling to find a response to ever-shrinking delivery times and ever-increasing logistics costs. Do you have a solution that is smart, customer-centric, and environmentally friendly? We do. Why not tap into your existing dealer network? Your dealers have intelligent, locally-informed curation of your products ready to be delivered as quickly as a pizza. Our agnostic delivery platform allows stores (including your own) to power their own local deliveries, set rates, and schedules, or use the increasing array of micro-delivery services available to that area.
- Available in Late 2017 Locally will introduce local delivery for select retail customers in latter 2017. The service will be provider agnostic, so you can use your own trucks or tap into the growing list of delivery services like Uber Rush or deliv.co (limited area).
Dropship to Store
Automate the special ordering process and give all of your dealers a chance to make full-price, full-service sales.
- Ship to Store Most retailers can't afford to stock as large of an assortment of your products as they can sell - or that their loyal customers want to buy from them. A great way to show them what they're missing is to provide a risk-free extended assortment. Soon, Locally will work directly with select brand partners to offer as easy and automated solution that allows virtually any size store, with any level of technology expertise, to extend their assortment of your products on their own Locally-powered site. Stores will even be able to automate in-store special ordering and tap into your warehouse inventory in near-real-time.
- Connecting the Dots We are lining up suppliers and logistics partners now. If you would like to offer retailers the ability to accept orders (on their sites) via Locally Pages or on Locally.com for items that you can fulfill, please check in with us now. We would also encourage any retailer who is interested in this service to speak to your favorite brands. Most of your brand partners already ship for big ecommerce guys, so adding an additional service will not be a problem for most of them. This service will roll out slowly with carefully chosen partners.
More Tools for Brands
Your Store Locator is one of the most popular pages on your site. How are you using it to turn shoppers into buyers?
Online, on-demand shopping is the emerging future of shopping. How will you get your products into your customers hands before your competition?
Join us as we grow locally.com, the first-of-its-kind online destination for local shopping.
Join us as we build the most forward-thinking analytics suite of location-based insights for brands and every node of their distribution network.
Dealer Data Management
We use crowd-sourcing techniques to perpetually audit tens of thousands of stores, keeping your dealer data accurate in a way impossible to do alone.
Tools for your Dealers
Arm your dealers with effortless tools to better engage online shoppers, without ecommerce.
Do you need a standalone mapping solution for events or a tour? Do you want to mix up multiple concepts (like what to do and where to buy) for a marketing initiative?