Just in time for the holidays, retailers can now enhance their store profiles with custom store hours options for shoppers.
Here are the highlights:
- Set Special/Holiday Hours: Stores can now schedule custom hours for display on specific dates. These hours will override the standard store hours and are presented visually to shoppers as an exception to your regular hours.
- Use "Highlights" to add visibility to in-store happenings: this new feature lets stores add a label for specific blocks of time on a given day to call attention to anything going on that day that's worth highlighting for shoppers.
- Store Hours Breaks are now supported: retailers that close mid-day - for example, for siesta - can reflect this with their Locally store hours.
Retailers, here's how to get started:
- Login to your Locally dashboard and navigate to the Our Stores panel, click a store, and load the "Hours tab" to make changes.
- For detailed instructions, head here: Manage and Enhance your Listing.
Questions? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.