Search Clif Bar Food and Drinks
Buy Local Options
Campmor Paramus, NJ Burlington, VT
Al's Logan, UT
Open All Checked Stores pop-ups must be unblocked
Clif Bar

S'mores Luna Bar

$1.49 USD MSRP

Please contact your nearby Clif Bar dealer to find this product in stock near you.

Product Information

Ingredients: LunaPro (soy protein isolate, rolled oats, soy flour, rice flour, roasted soybeans, crisp rice [isolated soy protein, rice flour, malt, salt], flaxseeds), brown rice syrup, marshmallow and graham cracker flavored nuggets (evaporated cane juice, fractionated palm kernel oil, oat fiber, oat flour, gum arabic, citric acid, natural marshmallow flavor, natural graham cracker flavor, soy lecithin, natural color), natural flavors, sea salt, decaffeinated green tea extract. Chocolatey Coating: evaporated cane juice, fractionated palm kernel oil, cocoa, soy lecithin, natural flavors. Vitamins and Minerals: Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid (Vit.C), alpha-tocopherol acetate (Vit.E), biotin, zinc picolinate, niacin, ferrous fumarate (iron), molybdenum glycinate, calcium pantothenate, phytonadione (Vit.K), copper, manganese, beta carotene (Vit.A), selenium, pyridoxine (B6), riboflavin (B2), thiamin (B1), chromium, cyanocobalamin (B12), folic acid, potassium iodide. May contain traces of peanut or other nuts. Nutritional Facts Serving Size: 1 Bar Calories: 180 Calories from Fat: 40 Amount per Serving %DV* Total Fat (g) 4.5 7% Saturated Fat (g) 3 15% Polyunsat. Fat (g) 0 Monounsat. Fat (g) 0 Cholesterol (mg) 0 0% Sodium (mg) 125 5% Potassium (mg) 125 4% Total Carbohydrate (g) 26 9% Dietary Fiber (g) 2 8% Sugars (g) 12 Other Carbs. (g) 12 Protein (g) 10 *Percent Daily Val. (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

We didn't find any stores in your area
Help us grow our community of local retailers. Suggest a great store near you.
Or find out more about and how to get your store and in-stock inventory listed.